If you are a Herbster artist who would like to participate in the 2016 Herbster Studio Art Tour, please review the following and submit your application (cut and paste into a word processing application to print out) as indicated below.
The mission of the Herbster Studio Art Tour is to:
- Promote the creative arts within Herbster/Town of Clover
- Encourage relationships within the artist community and between artists and the broader
- Herbster/Town of Clover community
- Facilitate the purchase of original art
Guidelines for the Herbster Studio Art Tour are approved by the members of the Herbster Studio Art Tour Association, which consists of all participating artists from the previous year.
New artists are welcomed into the Tour through an application process. Guidelines include:
- Studio artist must reside in Herbster/Town of Clover for at least part of the year, a creator of original art, and a member of the Herbster Studio Art Tour Association
- New artist application for membership to the Association must be submitted no later than April 15th to assure inclusion in the printed materials.
- Dues of $75 in the Herbster Art Tour Association are due by January 15. New members must pay when their application has been accepted.
- Participating artists may invite guest artists to share their studio. These artist may be from outside the Herbster area, must complete the application form, and pay a $75 fee.
- Each artist is expected to provide assistance in the promotion and execution of the Tour.
- The Herbster Studio Art Tour Association reserves the right to close membership in the
- Association when a majority of members believe that additional tour sites will have a deleterious effect on the Art Tour.
- The Herbster Studio Art Tour Association uses its website to advertise the annual Herbster Art
- Tour and to provide contact information for participating artists.
- The Herbster Studio Art Tour takes place during the third weekend of August
Download the Herbster Studio Art Tour Application Form